[NFBF-L] 3 try My Tribute To Anna Lee Rose

debbieryan012018 at gmail.com debbieryan012018 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 21:42:04 UTC 2021

<mailto:nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>

Hello to anyone that is reading this.

There is a Bible verse which says the first will be last and the last will
be  first.  I guess that is me concerning this.  My heart was so wrench I
could not talk about it.

Tomorrow, Friday, will mark the seventh day ago that Anna Lee, transferred
from earth to her eternal home.  So it is fitting that I speak up to honor
my Friend from Biscane Gardens Elementary School in Miami.  Where we were
classmates in Mrs. Fullintens Sight Saving Classroom.  In our day   low
vision and  the fully blind were  separated.    Ann Lee, was my buddy up
until she transferred, the first time to,  St.  Augustine School for the
Deaf and Blind.

Others have talked about her adult life stating how bright, compassionate
and independent she was.

I remember that also but how thrilling it was to hear her in the hallway at
an NFB Event.  We could hardly believe it.  Since both of us had married our
last names didn't help us find each other.  We at the time we reunited both
of us had surrendered our Husbands to death.  We were able to pick up right
where we left off.  She was the only one  that knew my heart brokenness of
2018 and I her secrets.

So all I can say is enjoy the beauty where you are until we meet again,  My
Dear Friend!

You will be greatly missed and were greatly loved.

<mailto:nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>