[Nfbkabs] using itunes with screen reader

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:24:46 UTC 2009

Hello everyone

i have had an ipod for a long time and had my litttle sister help me do everything with itunes, however, i would like to learn it on my own. Yes i know there is a version of itunes for jaws called jtunes but you have to pay for it and i would rather stick with itunes thats free. I have learnt how to do some things but i was wondering if there are any other users with the same a screen reader trying to use it. I cannot find a way to edit the song title/artist/alvum for audio mix cds or even how to successfully burn a mix cd.

If there is anyone who has any suggestions please let me know

-Teal