[Nfbkabs] Dove Chocolate Discoveries Tasting Party/Open House

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:06:57 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
                I know I've talked to some of you about this already, but I
wanted to spread the word. I'm hosting a tasting party/open house this
Friday night @ 7pm at my apartment. If anyone is interested in attending,
please contact me directly via email @ spaulding.scott at gmail.com or call me
at 502-584-9930. For those of you that can't come, but who would like to
order from me or check out the products, please visit
www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/scottspaulding Please pass the word along
to anyone who you feel would be interested. Guests are welcome, as long as I
know how many to expect. I will send my address to those that reply that
they are coming.