[nfbmi-talk] blind hacker

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Tue Feb 3 13:31:02 UTC 2009

Holy Toledo!  This is one troubled young man with a diabolical mind.
It's too bad all that talent and intelligence couldn't have been put to
better use.  This is one good example that blind people can do most
things sighted people can do.  They can even mastermind crime.  We'd
better watch our backs and protect our identies.

Pauline