[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Youth Volunteers NEEDED On Monday, July 6th

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 20:00:00 UTC 2009

MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI
517.803.3800

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, melinda latham <youthslammi at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: melinda latham <youthslammi at yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Youth Volunteers NEEDED On Monday, July 6th
To: .petrous at gmail.com, A1lb3ouncer at cs.com, alewis at nfbga.org, allred at wisc.edu, angelnursetonya at yahoo.com, ANNALIZEME at GMAIL.COM, audio at arenet.net, aznor99 at aol.com, BALDWIN at CRIS.COM, bbatron at cocenter.org, bcf at blindchildrensfund.org, ben.kanga111 at gmail.com, bkmabma at yahoo.com, blindjedi at clearwire.net, bnipashley at att.net, boonec at michigan.gov, bossclaw at aol.com, "Ann Kostin-McGill" <akostin at ci.lansing.mi.us>, "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous at gmail.com>, "cherreelle allen" <jallen7 at cdu.edu>, "Diana Bitely" <dbitely at ci.lansing.mi.us>, brileyp at gmail.com, Brownk3 at state.mi.us, carmen47 at charter.net, carpenterant45 at att.net, chrbrown at umich.edu, cindie5656 at yahoo.com, coacashu16 at msn.com, CRAFTISUE at HOTMAIL.COM, d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com, DAVID.GUTH at WMICH.EDU, dawnpobc at hotmail.com, debbiewunder at mchsi.com, "Elizabeth DeBoer" <eweissdeboer at gmail.com>, "densel" <ibelyph at yahoo.com>, DJAMESON at CAROLINA.RR.COM, dlposont at yahoo.com, dweubanks at comcast.net, ever.hairston at sbcgloal.net,
 ewoods at cocenter.org, eyes38383 at hotmail.com, fjw at attbi.com, "gary" <djgfire3life at gmail.com>, george.wurtzel at spcglobal.net, geri.taeckens at isahealthfund.org, ggwilcox at comcast.net, givernybridge at hotmail.com, GKITCHEN at GFN.ORG, gnat1 at home.com, goharriet00 at hotmail.com, gscott at nfbga.org, gwilcox at msu.edu, "Chelesea Henrizi" <camptgirl at att.net>, "Georgia Kitchen" <ghkitchen at comcast.net>, "chelesea parker" <chelseap08 at gmail.com>, "david Robinson" <robinsond5 at michigan.gov>, "Church Ruth" <rchurch at midmichiganredcross.org>, "Cynthia Woiderski" <CLBW at svsu.edu>, "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel at comcast.net>, "george wurtzel" <george.wurtzel at comcast.net>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 3:58 PM