[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] Publishing News and comments

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 02:08:15 UTC 2009

Hello Michigan,

Below is a post from the NFB Writers Division list.  It shows the diversity
of our movement, the value of what we believe as being lived out by Amy.  It
also shows the character of our membership.  We are dreamers, risk takers,
pragmatists and generally positive people who want first-class citizenship
and are willing to join in and help us all to get there.

Amy is an inspiration to me and a role model for all of us.

Warm Regards,

Fred