[nfbmi-talk] Second try FW: SBPH Computer Club

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 00:45:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

I hope everyone tries the pot roast recipe!  (smile)  The recipe and the
computer club are both promising and potentially satisfying.  I will prepare
the roast tomorrow and attend the computer club on Saturday.

Enjoy.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

Sorry this is late getting out, I have been out of the office quite a bit
lately.

This Saturday's SBPH computer club was supposed to cover Facebook.  However
for technical reasons I am unable to present that topic.  We will cover
Facebook at a later date.

We will be covering pod casts instead.

The SBPH computer Club meets from 10:30-12:30 in the SBPH lobby.  We are
located on the first floor of the Library of Michigan across from the
elevators.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me at the information
listed below.

See you Saturday,
Scott

Scott J Norris