[nfbmi-talk] picnic

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 19:31:11 UTC 2010

    Hey Guys, Welcome to the week ending with a fun filled food fabulous picnic. The western Wayne County chapter will be meeting Saturday starting at noon at my home at 15429 Prospect St. in Dearborn. I need to know two things while I am preparing for your arrival. I will be ordering the chicken from the Senate so Ineed to  know if you are coming and how many folks you are bringing with you. Also please give me some idea of what you are bringing to pass so we can round out the menu. I look forward to seeing you Saturday, Donna