[nfbmi-talk] Imagination Fund Grant

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 21:08:18 UTC 2010

Truly, the majority of the funding of a session at Camp T is spent for
staff.  I can verify that the only staff charged to the grant are those who
are on site during the Camp session that is being funded.  The remainder of
the grant funds are spent for food and supplies.  We have also provided some
transportation assistance for individuals who are travelling in excess of
200 miles each way, just to volunteer their time to Camp.

I hope this helps.

CB