[nfbmi-talk] a suggestion

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 13:30:38 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I make a suggestion here: that is for each and everyone of you who will be attending make similar requests for accessable information in the most effective format for youu (primary consideration under Title II, of the ADA) that I made in the prior post. Moreover, this should include those who cannot attend the MCB meeting in person, but who will virtually attend either via the internet or telephone.

Feel free to delete my directory infromation (name, adress, etc) and simply substitute your own.

A note here is that these laws are Federal Civil Rights laws and thus trump any use or abuse of the Michigan Freedom of Information Act in these regards. Each and every meeting notice including agendas say that the meetings are accessable. Well that must go to the information there tooo!

It is time that MR. ADA follws the ADA... Long past time actually.

I, for one am sick and tired of the fact that at each and every meeting important things are referenced and I don't have any clue precisely as to what people are referring to in any detail.

It is time that smoke screens are removed and that we have true access to this government entity. Access, including access to public information in a format usable by us is a civil right.

Peace with Justice,

Joe