[nfbmi-talk] College policy edited board draft for 8-27 meeting

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 02:20:09 UTC 2010

Well, I wasn't sure if you were planning on coming to the meeting or not. But yes, you've got a good point there. Personally I think it is wrong for them to make a final decision without hearing all of the public comment. Perhaps someone who is not coming to the meeting could send in a public comment via email with this vary same complaint.

Elizabeth