[nfbmi-talk] Generating Ideas

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 01:39:11 UTC 2010

Hi ,

By the way thanks for all your hard work.
Well, there is certainly much work to do.

Employment
Diabetes
How people with Macula Degeneration can benefit from rehab.
 low vision, braille.
rights of VI and Blind for rehab services

Preparing for a job--Many blind folks are interested in computers but think
all they need is a little bit of training in adaptive skills. How about the
other careers that involve computers like  networking, software engineer and
2 year certificate programs that will result in jobs.

Our Youth and Transition, parents and youths both as Advocates.

I better stop before I repeat myself.  We need to get to youth and seniors
sooner anyway.
Just my 2 cents.
Georgia