[nfbmi-talk] Thanksgiving - A time to Reflect

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 11:23:24 UTC 2010

Hello Jim, Yes my mother is Dorothy Eagle, now Dorothy Sctt.  My mom will turn 91 next week, and is doing quite well yet.  My mom and dad, Donald Eagle, helped organize the Michigan NFB in the forties and fifties.
And yes, Summers growing up were a blast attending Echo Grove Camp during the sixties and seventies.

Terruy Eagle