[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Fw: Dog Attack Survey Link

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:49:02 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beth Rival" <erival at sbcglobal.net>
To: <Nickcherub at aol.com>; "NFB Community Relations" <CommunityRelations at NFB.ORG>; "NFB Affiliate Presidents List"
<nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org>; "NEAT Info" <info at neatmarketplace.org>; "Mark Plutschak" <mplutschak at outlooknebraska.com>;
"Marion Gwizdala" <blind411 at verizon.net>; "Marilyn Toland" <mtolandlaw at yahoo.com>; "Nancy Hayes" <nancy at visiondynamics.com>;
"famiglietti Steve" <famigliettis at ciboakhill.org>; "Brian Sigman" <brian.sigman at po.state.ct.us>; "Bill Demaio"
<bdemaio at NewBritainCT.gov>; "Anne West" <anne_k1stm at allbraille.com>; <llee at nfbct.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 11:20 AM
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Fw: Dog Attack Survey Link

please forward thanks Beth Rival
----- Original Message -----
From: The Seeing Eye, Inc.
To: Elizabeth Rival
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 5:16 PM
Subject: Dog Attack Survey Link

To view as a Webpage, click here
            The Seeing Eye, Inc.

                  ***Please forward to other guide dog handlers in the United States and Canada***

                  Dear Fellow Guide Dog Handlers,
                  The previous email sent earlier today contained a period after the survey link that, for some systems, may have
caused the link to fail. Below is the exact link you will need to visit to complete the survey:

                  http://alturl.com/a5kcg

                  For those of you who can't or don't want to take the survey online, you can call The Seeing Eye's main number,
800-539-4425, and ask for extension 1520. You will be asked to leave your name and phone number, and a volunteer will call you to
conduct the survey by telephone. The preferred method though is to take the survey online, so I ask you to utilize that method if at
all possible.

                  We apologize for sending two messages to you today, but wanted to be sure that everyone has an opportunity to
share their experiences related to this important issue.

                  Sincerely,

                  Jim Kutsch
                  President & CEO
                  The Seeing Eye, Inc.

            www.SeeingEye.org

      This message was sent to erival at sbcglobal.net by noreply at seeingeye.org
      Unsubscribe from all mailing

      Manage Subscription | Forward Email | Report Abuse

     Email Marketing by

      10 Washington Valley Road, Morristown, NJ, 07960

            Share this