[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Dec 22 20:14:39 UTC 2010

Hi, what does everybody think about the comments that I posted last night about the cars and the new technology?. very far fetched. This might not even happen in our life time you know, and. This is (her?). I was talking to her friend and he is like. Well the next thing that needs to go is the blind people because they need to figure out. Hi people going blind and they need to present it and stuff like that and I agree you know. No, he said to me well, the end of (B?) needs to figure out, you know. If they're gonna put up new technology like cars and stuff, he needs to. You guys need to figure out how are you gonna distribute this to blind people, because we, 'cause the government won't provide us money, won't provide us with that much money, and goodness knows, we're not gonna have enough money to fund it all. So, I know it's like. Like a fund raiser donation kind a thing. You know when they donate for a service dog, by the way, service dog (??) seen my dog, it's the same, should know that. It's pretty cool. Anyway. I have interesting. not, maybe not positive or popular information, but however it's called reality folks. I just wanted to know what you guys think about all of this business, you know. And hey, you know I'm interested. You know what you guys think

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1293048471786.wav