[nfbmi-talk] Kalamazoo Gazette Article and Channel 3 Tonight

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Feb 27 04:07:45 UTC 2010

We're lucky to have a paper and television station that is eager to cover
the story. It doesn't hurt that it's sweeps month for TV as well.

I'm confident you can get some good coverage on the MCB meeting in March,
among other events.

You may wish to reach out to  Barbara Wieland on Twitter at username
bawieland as I think she could be convinced to write more given the right
angle.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor