[nfbmi-talk] picnic August 7Fw: FW: [stylist] Congrats to NFB's PR department on NPRcoverage & how you can help get more

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:42:24 UTC 2010

Hey Guys, Hopefully everyone remembered that there is not chapter meeting in
July. We will be meeting and also having a picnic at my home 15429 Prospect
St. in Dearborn. Please let me know by phone 313-220-8140 or email of what
you would like to bring.If you do not wish to cook we have need for chips,
pickels,drinks and more. The Senate is providing plenty of chicken for our
picnic. In the mean time have a blessed and safe fourth of July. Take care,
Donna