[nfbmi-talk] new Ann Arbor chapter

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 02:05:46 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:
            We invite you to attend our first Ann Arbor Chapter Meeting of
the National Federation of the Blind. on June 12, 2010 from 12 P.M. to 3
P.M. at Pizza Pinos Eatery.  The restaurant is located at 221 West Liberty
Street, Ann Arbor MI, 48104. Come and hear how our state affiliate of the
National Federation of the Blind is changing what it means to be blind in
Michigan. Come hear about our up coming State and National Conventions. Come
network and learn from other blind people about skills of blindness.
 Braille menus will be available upon request. Please ask the proprietor for
prices. The proprietor will not charge us for the room, as long as everyone
order something. Nick and I order two slices of pizza each, plus two Coke
products, with refills, and the price comes to a little over $14. Other
choices are available.
            We are planning to have the Chapter meeting on the second
Saturday of each month, except for July, when we will not meet. We will have
a 50/50 raffle in order to raise money for the chapter. Tickets will be $2.
We cordially invite you to come and be a part of the new Ann Arbor Chapter
of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.
Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
And
Nicholas Wilcox
National Federation of the Blind member and
Access Technology Instructor at the Ann Arbor Library for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped
The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail.