[nfbmi-talk] Picnic after sky diving?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Jun 9 02:37:30 UTC 2010

Then let's not do it August 12. I would say either August 19 or August 26.
I understand the 28th is the board meeting on the other side of the state,
so I guess it's down to whether you want your NFB events clumped together or
more spread out.
Let's pick a date and then we can go from there.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor