[nfbmi-talk] MCB Board meeting

Diana Mohnke d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 23:03:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

I commend everyone who was able to attend the MCB board meeting this past Friday.  I would also like to commend all of those who gave public comments regarding various issues including the college policy, issues with the BEP program and the firing of Christine.  I have attended several board meetings in the past and believe I have never been to such an entertaining meeting such as the meeting that was held this past Friday.  I am glad to hear individuals recorded the meeting so that everyone can have a chance to hear it in its entirety.  Thanks JJ for placing the recordings online for everyone.

I am wondering what our next steps are as the NFB of Michigan are now that the meeting with the commission board has taken place?

Diana