[nfbmi-talk] ada survey

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue May 4 14:42:13 UTC 2010

The following information pertains to indivdiuals living in Illinois,
Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin only:

The DBTAC-Great Lakes ADA Center is launching the "The ADA Community
Survey" in the Six States we serve (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan,
Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin). It has been nearly 20 years have passed
since President George H. W. Bush signed the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) into law and we are interested in learning more about the
perceptions of people with disabilities, their family members and
indivdiuals who work with people with disabilities regarding the
implementation of the ADA in their communities.

The results of the survey will be used to "grade" your community on it's
response to the ADA and will become a tool to educate policy makers,
administrators and the public about the ADA.  We hope that you will join
us in this effort to learn more about your communities response to the
ADA.

The survey will be conducted during the entire month of May and the final
"Community Report Card" will be available sometime in late June or early
July.

To take the survey go to:
www.theadasurvey.org