[nfbmi-talk] This is my mistake

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue May 25 02:17:02 UTC 2010

OK, just want to make sure  I got the correct dates when I update the
website.
Agreed if it does start Sunday it would be a perfect transition, especially
if you can somehow get registration info worked out in advance. You could
even run a shuttle from Grand Rapids.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor