[nfbmi-talk] Red Robin Gift Cards and Youth Outreach Hoodies

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 14:57:12 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Well it's back to work after a very awesome weekend.  We had 12 youth at our convention!!!!!!!!!!!

IT has been brought to my attention that the Red Robin Gift Cards that the youth collected on the scavenger hunt have no cash value on them.   However, some cards that were given out do have value.  I just thought that I'd give a warning to all who received one so that you don't go expecting a free meal  and then get stuck with a bill.  There is a number on the back of the card that can be called to find out if there is value on it or not.   I sincerely apologize for this huge misunderstanding.  We were under the understanding that the cards had value.

Now for hoodies,  there was some people who were interested in getting hoodies and i ran out of certain sizes  IF you were one of these people please remind me of the color and size you'd like.  Anyone else who is interested in a hoodie, we have green or orange tie died with NFB on the front and NO LIMITS on the back.  They are $35.  I will place another order this week.  I will mail your hoodie to you.
Let me know by Thursday, please.

Thank You,

Melinda

MELINDA LATHAM