[nfbmi-talk] this is all too dateded

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Nov 9 05:00:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

This makes sense, though it is kind of a distinction without a difference.
I disagree that Newsline is primarily recreational, though they do make a
valid point, otherwise.  It was originally IE because it was a new service.
Later it was ongoing so should have been services to groups.  This is
technical, to me.

Best Regards,

Fred