[nfbmi-talk] samsung haven

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 06:26:26 UTC 2010

Hi

I recently got this Samsung haven--well it's been a while but

it  it talks all the menus and I got  it free through verizzon. I have never been good with  cells so this simplifies it for  me because it talks and I was able to download all the pod casts associated with it.
It is just a basic cell phone, no camera, no three way calling, no internet or email very basic.

I also talked with a blind guy  from Newsline and he has this  smart phone from Verizzon it is called a Ozone or something like that. He is very happy with it. He says he pays over $100. a month for  it which includes unlimited calls. I guess that isn't too bad if you don't need a land line.

I ordered my through the phone and so did he but normally they insist that you order it on the internet.

georgia