[nfbmi-talk] letter to Joe Sibley about Newsline funding

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 00:34:23 UTC 2010

HI Larry,

Thanks for sharing. I think you did a great job with this letter. I for one would not be opposed to placing information about their organization on our information channel. I believe the more information a person can obtain about a given subject only allows them to make a more informed decision. Just my two cents on the issue.

Elizabeth