[nfbmi-talk] 4 magazines

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 18:56:59 UTC 2010

This has been updated
Hello,

I wanted you to know that there are 4 magazines still available on Newsline to newsline subscribers or to those who decide to still subscribe. They are put on by the National Library Service.
These are
The Diabetic Self Management, The a a r P Magazine, The New Yorker and The Economist.

These all are fine magazines and I know that they offer limited content as compared to what was on before. However, I encourage you to test them out until we are able to obtain future funding.

Sincerely,

Georgia Kitchen
Help Line: 517-338-4064