[nfbmi-talk] braille reading contest

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 16 22:24:03 UTC 2010

Hey Georgia, Nick and I registered for the contest. Nick won it last year, by reading twelve thousand five pages. I was also in it
last year and read three thousand pages. We both read at 250 words a minute and are in the expert category. We would love to form a
team with you if you will have us.
Terri and Nick Wilcox
P.S. Are there two more NFBMI members who want to join our team?