[nfbmi-talk] Question and answer session with Pat Cannon

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:16:37 UTC 2010

    Dear Fellow Federationists:
    We have asked Pat Cannon to be available for a question and answer session for a half hour with our members on Saturday
afternoon at Convention. Please submit your questions to me at
president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
no later than Wednesday, October 20. Mike Powell will moderate this question and answer session. Pat Cannon will not be giving a
speech, but will be answering questions presented by you, the membership. If we use up all of the questions that you give us, then
we will take questions from the floor. If you bring questions to Convention, these must be presented in both Braille and print.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Sincerely,
Larry Posont, President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan