[nfbmi-talk] Slightly Off Topic - FW: Thom Jayne & the Professors of Jazz in November!

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 18:06:46 UTC 2010

Hello,

Here is an opportunity to see some world class entertainment in a small venue.  Both of these acts are superb.  Mary and I saw Wenton Marsalis backed up by the Professors of Jazz at the Creole Gallery.  These guys play In Washington, DC at the Kennedy Center a lot.

The Creole gallery only seats around 100 people.  No one is more than 20 or 30 feet from the small stage.  You will be up close and personal with the musicians.  We sat 10 feet from Wenton Marsalis when he played.  It was amazing.

Now, the reason I put this on this list is that it would be a great social event for the NFBMI.  The Creole Gallery is just across the street from Sir Pizza, Larry Posont’s favorite place for barbecue Pizza.  It would be great fun to have a group of us have dinner and go to the concert, together.  I expect the tickets will go quickly, so we will need to decide soon.

Warmest Regards,

Fred