[nfbmi-talk] Thank YOU-

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:35:10 UTC 2010

I am glad to hear that the trip was such a success. Hopefully everyone had a good time despite the weather. I also hope that the youth learn a bit about what it is like to be an independent blind person. I think you are doing a great job with the youth outreach program. Keep up the good work.

Elizabeth