[nfbmi-talk] Fw: birding by ear

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 01:41:32 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Donna Posont
To: regandlon at wideopenwest.com
Cc: lindaclew at sbcglobal.net ; mytalk at nfb.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:52 PM
Subject: birding by ear

Hello bird Brains, This Thursday, September 16, we will be holding our birding by ear class in the Environmental Interpretive Center on the University of Michigan Dearborn campus. We willl  meet at five for about an hour and a half. It is sad that the song birds are about done singing to us. However we will take these quiet months to prepare for spring migration. We are not done listening to birds for this year because we will have a special guest. Rick Simmicka naturalist from the center will be joining us to share his knowledge of bird calls on their migratory paths during the night. Please join us for your listening pleasure, Donna