[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} FW: Catch up with Inclusive Planet!

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 21:46:39 UTC 2010

This is kind of interesting.

  _____

From: Team Inclusive Planet [mailto:contact at inclusiveplanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:51 AM
To: f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Subject: Catch up with Inclusive Planet!

INCLUSIVE PLANET TIMES

29th September, 2010

Dear Fred Wurtzel,

Hope you're having a great day!

We are back with the latest edition of I.P Times.  We are extremely excited
(more than usual) for 2 reasons - firstly, because we always get excited
when we write to the planeteers, and secondly, because the activity on
Inclusive Planet is the highest that it has ever been!

This is great news as the more planeteers we have, the more we can do on
Inclusive Planet!

We hope you enjoy reading the I.P Times!

QUICK LINKS

Login to Inclusive
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoKzMGVvkzV6nTpcY0W_u76KfsU_nrtRFft0ENzmDp4lIkfZMqae-9SEaL9SR-DvrgOZ_8nXLu
WFhD_ylVr8Fe9VbX89tyKqvgqEfVG_OcQ305LTY9MH4isg>  Planet | Forgot your
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoL9zLZRs_WNXUHGWj1Q6yGqayOiPflHgt82_u-wBniOg8hqeuBstpu7BgzA-4FCur3Z3DfZPx
k707jI9jafkw4q2V1Is23EKFem-rrTBILnlFk5CeWnfhGeuAriAg8erE8=>  password? |
Browse Channels
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoJlrSCMVhpn6-viOSmg2EpJlCaoH08Gn7Wsn2HtUyM_QLoexuV4oI_lPqF1OmOwG8LoCiB3nj
NNE165ScN2XL2MD2POLp8wr7SU4IH_3YmXcWz_sVSQhESX5VtSjJmol93DddOf8FOdzQ==>
Browse Recently
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoLZFaoI_XETXK_fpdVZ4I78g0BWfyN15OmEf5yc09x_LTDaZsahR0HqY8fi2szy2ZeSK8C4gZ
gIntwc6CnOkvRJqfeHSIdsG9ynv9P10LFyFJPfRUCK-GqexF70UwzcWTbYBiMWt5iFNCzsTYZmCq
c4fk4LeoEyTDg=>  Shared Files | Browse Profiles
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoIg_2nPIWN7il7eeIqk8UbIr8P27KUXPVkMsyEvZ1NeDjUfxN77mNdILI5QLp3qLJNspLrFNk
g0zxF-SvJC3JXFGedhRpA3hl_A4I5IYEr7ev5vkah82GuuOSu7-2Fc7n90GH33n2sOqw==>

In This Issue

What's new!

Inclusive Planet in a nutshell

What's new on Inclusive Planet!

There have been many exciting and interesting developments!

A very interesting, pertinent and sensitive issue was raised last week.
Love, companionship and marriage among the differently-abled. In this
article that appeared in a newspaper - many important questions are raised.
Our planeteer, Deon was also quoted.
I hope this discussion continues - Love in the time of
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoLvr88BfmqAoacA1o7st-TV0Vvr9yunrjLF2QhcMsn1qUsh9k35f24SojGycGlhkhBu8-kVu6
bZtnVDZsNHrEcsgfg7_ZQl8D_SIWUNMY_dIia5s7YoAzLuhr8oSwTqGes09m365BQ9dw==>
paraplegia.

One of our planeteers, Donna Jodhan
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoIJuX-Mzm6TjeIq2lHRXkvwoVLa2rZvZ1tcYhsb2QQdo83kduV0V0D_I9_6YXLLujS_deKkcI
ySaSz0YoQ61wez__IWa47qu98cOkp0TixxXjmH4VKa7bsJaN1Sd-XQNRJecQsIQ23kGNvEo0BW_6
1P4KsGuiQcteXbkI9IVosJ-g==>  is taking the Canadian government to court over
inaccessible websites. All Donna seeks  is that the Canadian government
works to make their websites accessible so that all special needs Canadians,
especially blind and visually impaired Canadians, can access information and
apply for jobs in the same way that mainstream Canadians can.

"As an individual it is not nearly enough for me to fight this battle on my
own and it is why I am asking you to join with me to help make a difference.
Strength lies in numbers and if you care, if you really want to take back
your rights then you will stand up for what is right and join our battle. I
know, it is very easy to just curl up in a corner and say that it is too
difficult to fight because the government always wins but this is a matter
of principle. A matter of fighting for the kids of the future, and fighting
for what is rightfully ours. A right to access information and job
opportunities on an equal basis." says Donna.

We would like to support her in every way that we can. Support Donna Jodhan!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoJi0a4ZuKgwKl6F9nhxOjCBkpy8ODans7MOjimN6bS8Rx3j-u_hFsJPQE4ua4UM4Yodqk77_d
znfBONr_1Bmk2mshlmacFJvbggqlgJKcsSEXk5qnxriBA5_W1D7_RvXEisehvi7MmA9zYKctrmR9

Inclusive Planet Exchange Station started by Yoshi

Are you looking for a tactile world map? Do you have a Braille typewriter
that you don't use anymore? IP Exchange Station is a place you can post
things that you are looking for, or things that is in need of a new home. In
other words, it's a place of exchange and give-and-take.

What are you waiting for? Post something that you would like to exchange and
you never know what you may get! Join IP Exchange Station.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoLBmfTkrx2T1Mt8iK_xNZB2Bd2oiM1cauwwYiTKx5Bh_AkdvqQj8iEGax9Di1P-T7DpTy81U6
mLbhFwQ244Wym1xCQ7aMGTiUt9igVPNGydE-D0ndq60XsghMdc_-W_-g1LgS14Ewq1RA==>

Thanks Yoshi for starting this channel!

We are very really proud to see planeteers come up with such cool ideas and
do so many brave things! We would like to welcome all the planeteers to
share with us your experience. We also welcome your feedback and suggestions
on how we can improve Inclusive Planet. Please write to us!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoK15fdcozom0oYTQwUxf7P4V_MezRxBor9KHJ95PeW-7zfeCTQkL1rh-5t-l4dcLmhV_kU20I
yqs1pfZKbOgG4whSsrnsCBocDCnKlmVpBRlRw8ElwF79vbEDRqS-F2pUao8-5q2_ZEOA==>

Inclusive Planet in a nutshell!

Have you been too busy to log in and check out the latest updates on
Inclusive Planet?
Don't worry! We are trying to make it easy for you to keep up. Here are a
few things you can do to keep up with the latest updates.

You are already familiar with I.P Loves
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoK4RjXvcAYchc-I1vJf5q-rX3yjMsHS5ozVX3Fn1avIYEyvNpmjhfptKB-bL2ufjEh4ECzXqY
iroShpKMWnxxrxuYH7W2_uvFSuGnPPFlH_ZBSGszfPVcX7GFdQhEM_rKNEztBAkCwQHQ==> ,
where you can read the best posts and contributions of the week!

If you have not been able to log in, we are making it easier for you to
browse through by posting the most popular posts on Join the
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoLZX07kohKawTqFMqRgbanWsOPg_vMDjaSDwG_NLV2uB0i6LHEDq8g5R-7IWZLFRX_C7S4H63
b7gh3JNTtsM9NQtNe2EDpmgnFkiwlFD7IBOWGNs84nIcWB2qEqRlXxd82tK81cuA--rQ==>
conversations!

Among the many, new exciting channels are NIVH Chennai
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoLxuWkg42CoizInWUw5fYRSx9rhsz0AAROAHOIDy3s_xlximgt1B1PE3qGSMNIUKRd1DORM91
XRbTEskltDkY0YuTy7_Bgoj2qCbMLqrjyL_qv2htLB8fZEq6Kcst3WrX5DcmCYj55Yyw==>
with all the latest information, Salute to housewives
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoKQbkAGr-k2j4QfCVaESvnd_l0oUz8E2zCh1ooNCkDbRTIPJ5pp86gi-Pm1mJnwDLCvUOM0Bh
HfySKzIvGuqg9DpYhwLzPOd8134iw6glXwyY9R81exBYOBq3g5ceNdLX1-J98pgiyZQw==> ,
Dorrie's Sight - my
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoLzv2K-codjriNYPYMKS2on4K9Sio7bdXbe-FL0cP--ej50ZqlM_XiFxruvUtDdo_Pcvi9cZp
ajMv8ggZKBAsR_mmRagq53QZxU1X1kQKX6idaV-3E8YRy_xThp5rRoeLalEaA9BBYi-Q==>
thoughts on accessible technology and many more
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&et=1103728626398&s=3950&e=0010Ldyio
dhDoIGGQe6CVXOYuzcSSgn956a9faHXHE0CaVBsvOSVqmzVm8eGFniJpuy4YiT0OBiCucSioBKC9
zKUZ8e8c_c2s3_9xYIxYgSADBQx5Nak_J2hl-DfE6qhMbqAPNGGBtqOdGgiDkUKCNNnjGF28W2fB
ADAqODz2XQu5c=> !

Hope you have a fun time on Inclusive Planet!

So what else can we do for you?  Keeping you happy is our number one
priority.  So don't be shy!  Let us know what you really think.  Write
<mailto:contact at inclusiveplanet.com>  to me and we'll figure out a way for
you to get more out of being on Inclusive Planet!

Have a great day and happy planeteering!

Ujjvala

Team Inclusive Planet

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&m=1102513894277&ea=
f.wurtzel%40comcast.net&a=1103728626398>

<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&v=001KWySq_ntCSe
VNsFbv0QIueMyne9kF9bYk6LzhrEC8UsDKSgk0XR9xQ%3D%3D&p=un> Safe Unsubscribe

This email was sent to f.wurtzel at comcast.net by contact at inclusiveplanet.com.

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&v=001KWySq_ntCSe
VNsFbv0QIueMyne9kF9bYk6LzhrEC8UsDKSgk0XR9xQ%3D%3D&p=oo>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&v=001KWySq_ntCSe
VNsFbv0QIueMyne9kF9bYk6LzhrEC8UsDKSgk0XR9xQ%3D%3D&p=un> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_256> Email Marketing
by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_256>

Inclusive Planet | 68 Link Valley, Infopark Road | Kakkanad | Kochi | 682030

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?llr=f77fpzcab&t=1103728626398.0.1102513894277.395
0&ts=S0538&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>