[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sat Apr 16 14:08:40 UTC 2011

Hi.  This is Connie. I just want to let everybody know that when I get my land line back next month, I will, I have a lot of interesting stuff to comment on like blindness and cane use, and food, and you know, different stuff like that.  And, you know, so I can make more comments later. So, it's not that I'm avoiding everybody, so anyway.  So, alright, well, I will speak to all of you next month.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1302962703641.wav