[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, April 28, 2011

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:04:58 UTC 2011

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan board meeting

April 28, 2011 Agenda, 8:30 P.M.

Call 605-475-4333 902855 Pound

Quorum

Secretary's Report, Terri Wilcox.

Treasurer's Report, Mary Wurtzel.

Introduction of participating Members

President's Report, Larry Posont.

Commission for the Blind Budget.

Update on NFB Consumer Presentation on Commission Board Meeting on June 17.

Newsline.

Legislative Committee, Mary Wurtzel.

State Fund Raising.

Camp Tuhsmeheta.

Quarterly Board Meeting, NFB. Saturday, May 14, 2011. Ann Arbor. Agenda Items Needed.

August Board Meeting.

State Convention.

Monitoring Report.

Nature's Finest Bounty Report.

New Business:

Blind Vendor'sYearly Workshop April 29-May 1.

Old Business:

Adjourn.