[nfbmi-talk] Fw: 2020 comments

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 14:49:42 UTC 2011

I know and beleive me I'd be going after them, but my priorities are spred
pretty thin and I'd first like to make all entities of the public including
MCB itself fully accessable.

Routinely including this week I've run across dozens of important documents
on stat government or local school district web sites that are image based
files. That is a substantial violation of the ADA, Title II subpart e
(communications).

The comcast issues relate to Title III (places of public accommodations).

In fact though both issues and nnewly revised regulations are going to be
discussed at a free ADA seminar to be held in east Lansing Sept. 7 and 8.

I'll again fw the information for registerring by phone. Today is the
deadline.

Joe