[nfbmi-talk] ladies and gentleman of nfb

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 01:16:55 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Tonight we have another meeting of NFB MI and today we have on our plate a number of issues as always. Some are road dumplingsput in our path towards progress again by Pat Cannon and the Michigan commission for the Blind. I contend as always that we cannot tolerate falsehoods in the delivery of taxpayer funded programs, services, benefits and activities for if we do for any reason then the wholeprograms themselves will eventually become suspect, rightfully so by the taxpaying public and they will eventually use these to pull the plug on these valuable programs. Time is shorth before this meeting but Cannon has lied over and ove again and not the least of these lies is in his accounting for expenditures of MCB over these many years let alone the transparency of accounting for same.

Note my prior message and note even his own "MCB Report". It is riddled with not only the outragious, the ridiculis but also with outright lies to you, me and to the public at large.

One cannot call such calculated lies a simple mistake say like that of some on the campaign trail. No, these are cold, calculated and pernicious lies made at the taxpayer's expense and in the public record. Moreover, they seem to think that we who are blind are simple fools for we won't call them on these outright lies, and other pernicious behavior.

I hope I'm wrong on that and I hope NFB MI calls this liar and scofflaw to account along with all of his sycofants engaged in denying us the rights of this public trust.

Joe