[nfbmi-talk] Independent Living Manual

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Wed Dec 21 16:30:32 UTC 2011

Thank you for this information.  I read part of it and look forward to
continuing.  In the meantime, would it save money if we provided gift
certificates rather than physical products?

Can we partner with living aid companies to reduce the cost of specific
items we deem vital to simplify qualified individuals who use the certificate?

Is there a brochure that lists some of these services that will bring
them to the NFB department?

Just interested in offering ideas that would put some responsibility in
the hands of these people and allow them to pay the extra cost of items
they want?