[nfbmi-talk] happy new years

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 20:47:21 UTC 2011

Say Jeff,

Happy New Year to you as well.

Let's get together soon to talk about access and issues at Southwest
Academy.

By the way you might have a new classmate next year.

I'll let you know about that privately.

But all blind folks need to stand together.

I'm proud of seeing your leadership and all that you do at such a young age,
sir!

You and those with you are the hope of the future and give heart to old guys
like myself.

Peace with Justice in the New Year,

Joe