[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] The Blind Driver Challenge

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:26:35 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Wunder" <GWunder at earthlink.net>
To: "'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list'" <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>; "'NFB Affiliate Presidents List'"
<reader-users at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:37 AM
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] The Blind Driver Challenge

I am finishing up an article for the Braille Monitor on the Blind Driver
Challenge and would welcome any thoughts I can include from those of you who
were at the event on Friday evening, at the track on Saturday, or listening
at home while all of this transpired. I can't promise that every quote will
make it into print, but I can promise that all of them will help me better
understand this event as I try to capture it in words. My self-imposed
deadline is to have this ready to go by Monday morning so drop me something
this weekend if the spirit moves ya.

Gary