[nfbmi-talk] ada 504 rehab act information request again

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 17:00:31 UTC 2011

July 8, 2011 Request for Special Meeting Draft Minutes and Recording of June 23 Meeting

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd

Mt. Morris, Mi  48458

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

Patrick D. Cannon

Director Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB

Via e-mail

Dear Mr. Cannon,

Once again I am requesting pursuant to obligations under title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and even the Title I provisions for “program” and information access related to public meetings of MCB the following:

-The proposed or draft minutes of the MCB special meeting of June 23, 2011 related to the “State Plan”

-and the audio recording of the teleconference

You might note that you know your obligations in these regards and violations will and must be interpreted to be not only deliberate indifference but willful discrimination.

I also wonder if you’ve sent these important items to commissioners.

Regardless as a blind person I request the minutes in electronic form, as either plain text enclosure or Word attachment to my e-mail address listed above.

The recording can be copied to a “flash card” and sent to my e-mail address listed above.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.