[nfbmi-talk] Jo Ann Pilarski Resignation

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:59:16 UTC 2011

You are wrong Mr. Harsh, It is not speculation that Joanne is a wonderful
and caring person. It was my hope knowing your past performances that you
would not once again use our list to trash and thrash a person who has been
a credit to humanity and helped untold numbers of blind people. You seem to
give grace to payed public employees who may have burned out while they were
being compensated ffinancially, while wanting to give no mercy to a public
servant who may have suffered from burn out. I have no idea whether that is
why she resigned, but I for one take exception to you providing a laundry
list of her wrongs unless you are also willing to provide the even longer
list of good things that she has done for the blind citizens of Michigan. I
consider it a terrible shame that once more a person of such high ethical
and moral cha racter is leaving a position that enabled her to use her gifts
to improve life for blind people. Donna Posont