[nfbmi-talk] Jo Ann Polarski

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 17:34:09 UTC 2011

Having met her only once, I think that personaly Jo Ann could be a very nice person.  After all, I like Geri Taeckens!  However, I wouuld defend Joe to the extent that Jo Ann in my oppinion and apparently on the record has done some things that were less than credible.  I know Geri has and personally I like her but politically, that's another matter!  Sence this a NFB list donna, I'm somehow sure we won't hear the good things!  Again, I only have an interest in playing fair not necearily nice.  If we can do both well, that works as welll.  When I talked to Jo Ann it was mostly about dogs not politics.  I have to aggree with Fred and Joe both. Although I thaugh she could be nice and probably had the best intentions, she did do some things that may have been suspect.  I would imagine that she was burnt out but that shouldn't effect the decissions you make especially when so much rides on them.  I would hate for Obama to come on and say that he was burnt out and that he couldn't do his job anymore!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!