[nfbmi-talk] complaints made to ocr mcb mrs

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 17:40:48 UTC 2011

Sent via e-mail to
joeharcz at comcast.net
Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.
1365 E. Mt. Morris Road
Mt. Morris, MI 48458
Re:  FOIA #11-01812-F
Dear Mr. Harcz:
This letter is in response to your July 8, 2011 request for the docket number and date of any case filed with the U.S. Department of Education, Office for
Civil Rights (OCR) against the Michigan Commission for the Blind or Michigan Rehabilitation Services.  This request constitutes a request for information
under the Freedom of Information Act (the Act), 5 U.S.C. § 552.
This request for documents from OCR’s official files has been processed according to the provisions of the Act.  The policy of the Department is generally
one of full disclosure limited only by the exemptions delineated in the Act.  Accordingly, we are providing below the information you requested.  The documents
responsive to the request total 1 page.  According to the implementing regulations for the Act, requestors are entitled to the first 100 pages without
cost.
We anticipate that this message and therefore our response to your request will be accessible to you.  If that does not prove to be the case, please let
us know.
If you have questions, please contact Ms. Gayle Horwitz of my office by telephone at (216) 522-2681 or by e-mail at
Gayle.Horwitz at ed.gov.
As Ms. Horwitz is likely to be out of the office for a few days, you may also contact me at 216-522-2683 or at
Karla.Ussery at ed.gov.
Sincerely,
/s/ Karla K. Ussery
Karla K. Ussery
Team Leader

Table with 4 columns and 4 rows

Docket #
Recipient
Opened

15093011
MICHIGAN COMMISSION FOR THE BLIND
09-29-2009

15103002
MICHIGAN COMMISSION FOR THE BLIND
11-06-2009

15113002
MICHIGAN COMMISSION FOR THE BLIND
07-08-2011
table end

Table with 4 columns and 14 rows

Docket #
Recipient
Opened

05943002
MICHIGAN REHABILITATION SERVIC
11-08-1993

05943009
MICHIGAN REHABILITATION SERVIC
04-28-1994

05973001
MICHIGAN REHAB SERVICES
11-05-1996

05973002
MICHIGAN REHAB SERVICES
11-20-1996

15003003
MICHIGAN REHABILITATION SERVIC
08-04-2000

15053002
MICHIGAN REHABILITATION SERVICES
01-25-2005

15063001
MICHIGAN REHABILITATION SERVICES
10-31-2005

15063003
MICHIGAN REHAB SERVICES
05-25-2006

15083001
MICHIGAN REHAB SERVICES
01-18-2008

15093001
MICHIGAN REHABILITATION SERVICES
11-25-2008

15093002
MICHIGAN REHAB SERVICES
12-29-2008

15093008
MICHIGAN REHAB SERVICES-GLENDALE/TRUMBULL
08-03-2009

15103012
MICHIGAN REHABILITATION SERVICES
08-13-2010