[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FYI - FW: Wishing Sherri Well

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 17:24:18 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Fitzmaurice
To: joeharcz at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:02 PM
Subject: Fwd: FYI - FW: Wishing Sherri Well

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marlene Malloy <marlene at mrccouncil.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Subject: FYI - FW: Wishing Sherri Well

A staffing change at Michigan Commission for the Blind.

Marlene S. Malloy

Executive Director

Michigan Rehabilitation Council

3490 Belle Chase Way, Suite 110

Lansing, MI 48911

517/887.9370, extension 1

517/887.9369 - Fax

877/335.9370 - Toll Free

marlene at mrccouncil.org

www.mrccouncil.org

Always speak of the past, gratefully. Of the future, excitedly. And of the present, with bobbing eyebrows and a Cheshire grin.

It is all about spiritual politics!

Confidentiality Notice - This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution of this communication is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy any and all copies of the original message. The Michigan Rehabilitation Council accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. Thank you.