[nfbmi-talk] it's official!!!

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 15:07:57 UTC 2011

All,

It’s official. The appointments of Larry Posont and Lydia Schuck are in the Senate Journal that can be linked after my signature line. I quote the section here:

“Michigan Commission for the Blind

Larry J. Posont of 20812 Ann Arbor Trail, Dearborn Heights, Michigan 48127, county of Wayne, succeeding Michael Geno, for a term expiring September 30,

2013.

Lydia A. Schuck of 1981 Eden Road, Mason, Michigan 48854, county of Ingham, succeeding Margaret Wolfe, for a term expiring September 30, 2013.””

Congratulations Larry and Lydia!

Joe Harcz

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(cjlw2ouxpp4r0haukaa5ukjp))/documents/2011-2012/Journal/Senate/htm/2011-SJ-03-01-018.htm

No. 18

STATE OF MICHIGAN

Journal of the Senate

96th Legislature

REGULAR SESSION OF 2011

Senate Chamber, Lansing, Tuesday, March 1, 2011.

10:00 a.m.