[nfbmi-talk] Help with JAWS Version 11 and Yahoo Mail

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 22:25:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has trouble using JAWS version 11 and Yahoo mail.  I have ben experiencing many problems with using JAWS version 11 with reading my Yahoo mail.  Whenever I check a box to move, delete or mark as unread I get an error message with JAWS.  If I hit Ok, this message pops up again.  Then I hear a “ding” sound saying there was an error.  If I hit the Ok butten JAWS completely closes.  I usually start JAWS up again, but then it doesn’t recognize the webpage.  You could hit the hot keys for headings and tables and JAWS will not recognize it.  I have done all the virus scans on my computer and there is nothing else wrong.  But whenever I try to read my Yahoo mail this happens.  I am getting very frustrated and was wondering if anyone had suggestions to help me.  Contact me off list via email at kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com or call 989-640-1719.

God Bless,
Kimberly Mohnke