[nfbmi-talk] VR Counsellors

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 02:36:03 UTC 2011

Yah, Christine, I have only had one counsellor whom had the decency to let me know that he was leaving!  When a counsellor has quit or transfered in the past, and there have been several!  They usually leave without a trace.  Then you have to call and find out who is covering you until they find you another full time one.  Lately, counsellor turn over has benn rather quick, sometimes only a year or so.  The new counsellor has to bone up on your case and establish a rapport with you.  Sometimes they don't even get the time to speak to you!  How can you develop confidence with that kind of system in place!  Of course, I know why this happens but still!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!