[nfbmi-talk] VR Counsellors

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 04:17:44 UTC 2011

I don't know the other two, but I've heard nothing but positive things about
Ray Kirkland from the moment I returned to Michigan in 2001. It was
universal praise and from dozens of customers too. Moreover, he stood his
ground against a corrupt regional administrator over and over again too. The
bottom line is customer focus. The bottom line is that MCB would not exist
if it weren't for people who are blind.

"It is very sad for me to think of all the trully great staff that we've
lost in the last ten years alone and those who have been smotherred, abused,
run out, fired illegally and driven to the point of absolute burn out by the
current director. And that is the true shame, the crying shame.