[nfbmi-talk] Body Language

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Mar 21 03:29:59 UTC 2011

Well, this is true Larry and grant to that I don't want to just want to grow with you. I don't want to fight with you at all. But anyway, I just want to let you know that yes you probably right but like I said a lot of people they don't think that the other person can see what they are doing they just do it without thinking and that's kind of like uninformed. So it?s their job to inform people that hey we can't see what you doing so you have to describe. You understand what I am saying? So it is almost like if you and I met in person you can't just nod your head. You just have to tell me or you just have to say yes or no instead f nodding your head. You understand what I am saying?

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/3myk79I6-20110320-2302.wav